Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Live Simply, but always with Elegance


People are often surprised to hear that in the small village of Hustler, WI, there is a little boutique where designer fashion and accessories can be purchased  but not at that designer price. They are even more surprised when the learn that the reason the boutique is there is because of simply one person, it's simply because of JP -  recording artist Simply JP  that is.



JP, a woman who has spent most of her life traveling the world and needing keep her image as the classy well dressed singer, has combined her tastes, her fashion sense and her eye for a good bargain and stocked the little boutique into a Hustler Hidden Treasure -


"It's not shopping, it's therapy!" is her motto.


The boutique is located in an equally elegant inn known as the Fountain Chateau Bed and Breakfast, but is open to the general public.


When asked why she decided to to do that, she explained:




"I'm a fashion conscious person, at first the boutique was going to be open only to B&B guest, we wanted to offer the B&B guest a gift shop just in case they forget a toiletry or wanted a gift basket for family or friends, souvenirs, novelty pieces and then I thought maybe someone will need a new outfit to wear out while they are visiting, but then I started noticing that this is really not a fashion conscious area, it's more rural and farm land, so I wanted to offer the women in the area, a more upscale resale look with fashions from designers all around the world, give them a taste of New York, Paris, Italy, West Coast and other fashionable big city looks like Atlanta and Miami. 


On Mondays' I'm at the shop but what I do is gather some of the clothing items I have in the store and send them to Battered Women Shelters in various areas, to help dress women up for job interviews and things like that at no cost. To give them a more professional and sophisticated look, the feedback that I receive is that the women's level of self esteem just simply escalates when they try on those outfits, it make them feel good about themselves. The Boutique is small, quaint and intimate"


If you're staying in or traveling through Juneau County Wisconsin - or even staying in the Wisconsin Dells - take some time and make your way to Hustler - everyone deserves some simple elegance at affordable prices.


The boutique is located at:


221 E. Main St. Inside the Fountain Chateau Bed & Breakfast. Their regular hours are Wednesday - Sunday 10:00 a m -6:00 p m.
Disclaimer - This post is sponsored by JP's Gift Shop - that being said all opinion written by this blog's author  is truthful and her own words, and opinion - some things are priceless!

Juneau County - 
Near the Wisconsin Dells, but far from the traffic and crowds

No comments: